Friday, April 24, 2009

New Contributor/Blogger

Wanted to take a moment to say hello to all our readers and introduce myself.

My name is Agustina and I'm excited to announce that I will be contributing to this already excellent blog.

I was born in Argentina and raised in Miami; I couldn't have picked a better city to grow up in.

In college, I started writing for the school newspaper and one of my first assignments was to write about things to do off campus. That's where I fell in love with Miami and everything it has to offer. Since then, I've worked for various newspapers and magazines, always trying to cover the fun, important and memorable events this beautiful city has hosted.

Always seeking the next big challenge, I moved from journalism to public relations and then to entrepreneurship, all while practicing and perfecting my favorite craft: writing.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts and experiences with everyone, as well as hearing your opinions.

This is bound to be a fun journey!

For more from Agustina Prigoshin, read her blog at www.agustinaprigoshin.com

No comments: